Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Vicarage Bench Series by @MimiBarbour #ParanormalRomance #GreatBookDeal

New Release in The Vicarage Bench Series
Mimi Barbour

Imagine having to share your body with an invading time traveller.
Dr. Tobias Andrews, guardian of the magic, assists each trapped spirit - but not until every story's happy ending is assured.

With hundreds of reviews across all books averaging four-plus stars, you don’t want to miss these sweet stories with a perfect blend of romance and humor.





Thanks for stopping by, please visit my bio for more information about what I write and what I like to read and share. 

Until next time, happy reading!

Carmen DeSousa

Connect with Great Books ~ Great Deals:
Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I loved the other stories in this series, so I'm looking forward to reading this one too! I always thought spirit travel would be a tricky subject to write, but you handle it so very well, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment, Jacqui. This has certainly perked up my day...week....month :-)))

      Delete