Thursday, September 5, 2013

BRIDGE OVER THE ATLANTIC and THROUGH THE GLASS by Lisa J Hobman #GreatBookDeal

 Bridge Over the Atlantic and Through the Glass
Lisa J. Hobman













Two contemporary-romance novels for 'less than a latte' each!

Here’s what readers have to say about Lisa's debut novel:

“I laughed, cried sad tears, cried happy tears, and thoroughly loved every minute of this book.”

“Beautiful and raw romance--Loved it!”

“Amazing and passionate tale of love, loss and love again!”

Bridge over the Atlantic has an amazing 56 reviews in the US and UK averaging almost a perfect five stars, so I’m certain Through the Glass will be just as popular.

 Click your Amazon link to find both:


Thanks for stopping by, please visit my bio for more information about what I write and what I like to read and share. 

Until next time, happy reading!

Carmen DeSousa

Connect with Great Books ~ Great Deals:

No comments:

Post a Comment